CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 17, 2009

First day of school... belated!

OK so the kids were excited about the first day of school! Was I excited you ask??? No!
Bailey wakes me at 6:00 to let me know she is up... then 6:15 when she is done eating... then 6:30 when she is dressed. I finally gave up at 6:40 and helped her finish her hair. She was excited and just started talking and talking. This part was rough on me because I had gotten used to sleeping till 7:00 then getting ready for work in a very quiet house all summer long. (everyone else is still sleeping at this time!)
After I sent her to the bus at 7:00, I waited until 7:15 to get Kaysen up and ready. Needless to say he was the same way... talk talk talk!!
Bailey was trying to "strike a pose" for her picture and I told Kaysen that it looked like he spilled something on his shirt! They are lots of fun and I wouldn't want it any other way!

0 comments: