CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 25, 2009

As promised!!!


It is really sad that I am just now posting our Christmas photos... and it is almost the end of February!!

We really did have a wonderful Christmas! It is funner when you have kids! I don't even care if I get any presents... I guess my present is watching my kids have a great time.


Kaysen thought I was slowing him down while taking this picture!! "whatever MOM!!"

Bailey was happiest about her "Joe Jonas" PJ's!!

Corbin turned 2!!!! Wow how time flies! It just seems like a few days ago we celebrated his first b-day!! Where did all of his CURLY hair go???

What a happy b-day boy!! Well... this picture anyway!

What could be better than frosting on a cupcake????

THIS!! ohhhh... I love you too!!

My boys being, well... BOYS!! And eating frosting on a spoon instead of the cupcake!

Ahoy matie!!!
What up Homie!!?? (he really says this when he turns his hat to the side!!) Too cute!
This is one of the many moods of Corbin! One second sad, mad, frusterated and litterally 30 seconds later...
...is this!!! Happy, sweet and innocent!!

We really do love you little "Herman Munster"!! Yancey nick-named him this, and usually we call him Herm.
So there are the pictures as promised!! I hope you enjoy and hopefully I won't wait so long next time!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I can't believe how much they've grown since we saw you guys last. Just goes to show you that time flies when you're havin' fun!

Anonymous said...

Cutest Kids ever!!!! I love your blog page and especially the purple flowers. Thanks for letting us share your family and be the neighbor. Love your guts the neighbors.

Todd and Melissa Titensor said...

I love the pictures Cind!! They are great.

Anonymous said...

Hey Cindy! I had no idea you had a blog. I found it when I was looking at who views my blog, and their profiles. Anyway, I love it! Maybe we can stay in touch better this way! Looks like you are all doing great!

Todd and Melissa Titensor said...

Don't you think it is time for an update.