CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 9, 2011

Our New Addition

Here are a few pics from before construction started. We have been in this house for 13 years and we have been thinking about this addition for the last several years! I can't believe it is finally happening!


This was taken before the carport came down.

This was weird! The worst part is that we had to start scraping the frost off of the windshields. We haven't had to do that since we moved in 13 years ago.

Ahhh... progress.

The first level went up fast! This is what it looked like when we left on Friday night and the next picture is what it looked like when we got home on Saturday!



This is what it looks like as of today Jan 9th, 2011. I will be posting more images on Facebook and I will for sure still be updating this blog. This is the reason we have been so busy lately. We are so excited to have this new addition to our home. The room upstairs will be our new family room / game room.... aka ~ party central!!
Be sure to check the post that I put on of our last 6 months just before this... I haven't posted anything for over 1 year and then I do 2 posts on the same day... I know... LAME!!

3 comments:

Elise and Lane said...

Cindy! So good to see your still alive ;) and doing well! Can't believe how big the kids are now and the addition looks like it's going to be awesome!

A Erickson said...

WOW!!! How fun! I can't believe how much it has changed! It will be so lovely when you are done!

Tina Fraidenburg said...

Hey! I heard your mom helped you paint the other day. What the heck?? You forgot to ask for my help. Your punishment - you can't watch the little one now.
...okay - lies. You totally can watch Hadley. I have yet used you, but I think of you constantly. I just know right now you're busy with tax season, and I thought you were busy with your house. But apparently that is wrapped up now. I will pop by and take a gander at it! Congratulations! I bet it's wonderful!