Corbin plays so hard all day but when you can get him to hold still for even one minute... this is what happens to him. I let him listen to my ipod and he sat in this chair long enough to hear one song and this is how I found him.

This was how I found him the very next day. The sad part is this is usually around 7:00 just before I have dinner ready and most of the time I can't wake him up to eat. Some of these nights I have to put him in the bathtub, put his pj's on, then put him in bed. He sleeps right through the whole thing.

This is when you know you are just too pooped!!
Sorry... I couldn't help it :)
He really is asleep just in case you thought I was kidding. Poor thing.
0 comments:
Post a Comment