Sorry... it has been so long since my last post. We have been a little bit busy trying to wrap up summer.
Kaysen got Baptized in August and started 3rd grade a few weeks later, Bailey went to a region horse show and then started 6th grade. (wow!!) Corbin is still a very busy child who never stops running! I can't believe he is almost 2! (let's not talk about it... I will start to cry)
Bailey was excited about her first day of school. I was too until her bus drove away and then I stood there in the driveway, in my pajamas, with tears rolling down my cheeks! I still don't know why I cried other that I was worried about if she would find her classes... if she would be able to open her locker... and I was hoping she wouldn't miss the bus or get on the wrong one after school. Oh well... I got over it by the next morning. After she left for school, I woke up Kaysen and he jumped right up, got dressed and was ready to go in just a few minutes. (Boys are so much eaisier than girls for this.)
Bailey was excited about her first day of school. I was too until her bus drove away and then I stood there in the driveway, in my pajamas, with tears rolling down my cheeks! I still don't know why I cried other that I was worried about if she would find her classes... if she would be able to open her locker... and I was hoping she wouldn't miss the bus or get on the wrong one after school. Oh well... I got over it by the next morning. After she left for school, I woke up Kaysen and he jumped right up, got dressed and was ready to go in just a few minutes. (Boys are so much eaisier than girls for this.)



4 comments:
Cute pics....looks like you have had quite the busy summer! Can't believe how grown up your kids are getting. Time goes by way too fast....I need to enjoy each day more instead of always looking ahead to weekends or what is coming up! Hope you are doing well!
Busy Busy! Hopefully you'll get to enjoy a little break with the kids back at school! And are you still at Cook Martin? Say hi to the kids for me!
I love the slide show. It is super cute!!!!
If it makes you feel any better, I had more 6th grade locker drama than Dylan did. I warned him about the upperclassmen, the bullies, the endless tormenting and he thought that middle school was great. He loves it, but I still have drama once in a while.
Post a Comment